Warnbro Swans Cricket Club in the West Australian Peel Cricket Association (PCA) are seeking to appointment for the following position for season 2017/18 and beyond.
Job Title: Warnbro Swans Cricket Club Senior Coach (Playing or Non-Playing)
Reports to: WSCC President and/or Senior Cricket Manager
• Ability to co-ordinate and manage WSCC Senior Squad A,B&C grade only
• Be enthusiastic and well organised
• Have the ability to communicate clearly with Players and coaching staff
• Proven cricket background
• Ability to work with coaching staff and players to perform tasks during training and match days
• Co-ordination and management of the WSCC Senior Squad A,B&C grade on training and match days throughout the season
• Provide technical coaching and support to Senior grade players where required on training and match days throughout the season
• Assist on match days throughout the season
• Work with the Selectors and Captains to select senior teams
• Liaise with Captains with regards to match day plans and roles
• Help to build a positive Club culture around the players
• To have a knowledge of all PCA rules
Remuneration package will be negotiated relevant to the skills, ability and playing status of the successful applicant.
Applications (including relevant coaching CV) should be sent via email by 30 March 2017 to WSCC President Ben Doudle via email@example.com
For additional in formation about this role, please do not hesitate to contact WSCC President Ben Doudle on 0438 691 144.