National Community Facilities Funding Scheme 2016–17
The National Community Facilities Funding Scheme (NCFFS) is a partnership program between Cricket Australia (CA) and the WACA that provides funding for community cricket facilities across Western Australia. There is $150,000 of funding available in 2016–17.
The NCFFS aims to:
- improve the quality and consistency of experience in cricket across all levels
- support cricket facility development in areas of participation and population growth
- upgrade existing cricket facilities to create inclusive and accessible areas for cricket and the broader community
- leverage all levels of government and other potential funding partners to contribute to the development and improvement of community cricket facilities.
Who can apply?
The fund is open to all clubs, associations and regions across WA that are affiliated with the WACA. Local councils may also apply.
When are applications due?
Applications for 2016-17 are now closed. A new funding round will be conducted in early 2017-18. Please keep an eye on this page for further updates.
- Support CA’s game and market development priorities
- Demonstrate the extent to which the project will increase participation
- Demonstrate to what extent the project benefits, females, multi-cultural, indigenous, all abilities, seniors and veterans
- Demonstrate support by other partners
What funding conditions apply?
- The combined contribution from CA and the WACA cannot be more than 50 per cent of the total project value.
- No funding will be provided for proposals that have commenced.
- The funding recipient must either participate in MILO in2CRICKET or MILO T20 BLAST; or commit to participating in one or the other in the season following.
- The funding recipient must be MyCricket compliant.
- An acquittal must be completed on a CA template once the project is completed.
- Projects must be compliant with Community Cricket Facility Guidelines.
How to apply
There is a single online application process accessed via the WACA's Community Cricket Facility Funding Scheme website. Simply register as a user and you can save and update your application as information comes to hand.
You may also need to have discussions with your local government office. The Department of Sport and Recreation (DSR) office in your region may also be able to assist.
For larger projects that are above $50,000, please contact your local government and/or DSR. The Department of Sport and Recreation is currently calling for proposals under their CSRFF Grants with applications closing in late August.
For more information on the NCFFS, or to clarify any requirements, please contact Jennifer Riatti, WACA consultant, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0457 583 211 or 9335 5702.